We will Explore Your Options Together
Receiving an IRS letter strikes paralyzing fear in many taxpayers.
Navigating the IRS matrix to understand what is required of you can be challenging and timely if required actions are not taken correctly. Not to mention, you could end up with a hefty tax bill if you do not comply.
There is no need to face tax problems alone. With our representation, we handle it for you and protect your rights.
- Ensure the IRS knows you have representation by an expert.
- You never have to speak with the IRS alone.
- We apply a proactive approach to help you avoid lien, levy, and wage garnishments.
- We explore options for possible tax settlements, such as an offer-in-compromise.
How Can We Help You?
What Can I Expect?
Are We A Good Fit?
A consultation with us offers you an invaluable opportunity to discuss your financial goals and challenges for yourself or your business.
We will delve into your unique situation, providing tailored advice and strategies to optimize your financial health. From here we can create an action plan that will set you on the path to financial success.
Expectations and timeline
So we are a great fit: What are the next steps?
- Accept your invitation to our secure document-sharing portal.
- Provide all requested documentation (ex., income documents, deduction details, investment records, healthcare information, business expenses, past financials, etc.). Requested documents will vary based on the services agreed upon.
- For bookkeeping and payroll clients: Review and sign service agreements. Provide access to necessary accounts.
- Communicate with our team as we work diligently to complete your services. We may need additional information and documents throughout the process.
Will I have a chance to review all the work you have done on my behalf?
After our services have been finalized, we will conduct a comprehensive review with you.
Since our services are based on your individual needs, this will look different depending on what we have completed for you.
How Do I Get Started?
Frequently Asked Questions
If you owe money, our professionals will work hard to find a solution. This includes proposing offers-in-compromise, installment agreements, or requesting to settle for less.
Representation protects your rights and provides equal bargaining with the IRS.
To get started, all you need to do is schedule an initial consultation with us.
We understand that the process might feel a bit overwhelming initially, but that is exactly why we are here--to guide you through every step of the way.
Absolutely, we work with both businesses and individuals.
Our services are customized to address the unique needs of each client. Whether you are a business seeking comprehensive financial guidance or an individual looking for personalized accounting support, we are here to provide solutions catering to your needs.
If you find yourself behind on tax returns or bookkeeping, rest assured that you are not alone--and we are here to help.
We will work closely with you to assess your unique circumstances, develop a tailored plan to address the outstanding issues, and guide you towards getting back on track.
During your consultation, you can expect a warm and informative session that is centered entirely around you and your financial needs. We will take the time to understand your specific situation, listen to your concerns, and answer any questions you may have. We will provide expert insights and recommendations for you, offering a clear path toward achieving your financial goals.
By the end of the consultation, you will have a solid understanding of how our services can benefit you, as well as a sense of security knowing that you are in capable hands.
All Your Financial Needs Tips
Get Started With Your Taxes Early This Year
Lack of tax planning leaves you liable to tax pitfalls. We offer tax expert services and comprehensive know-how to help you grow financially.